Sunday, September 9, 2012

The original purpose of this blog, and my new reason

I was searching for ways to make some spending cash.  I wasn't to concerned with making a fortune, as I fell for plenty of those scams, before.  I was just wanting some spending cash, for garage sales, and flea markets.

I came across this site.  This guy literally lists some of the things a person can do, to make money.  He explains the use of Google Ads , Amazon Associates ,and a few others.  I was attracted to this, as I could integrate my Google Ads into my current Google account, and my Amazon Associates account into my Amazon account.

Not long ago, Amazon Associates came out with something called an aStore.  I went through the setup, and HTML writing, and placed an aStore onto my site .  I decided to use multiple frames, to display the aStore, while keeping the store on my site, all of which, is allowed in the TOS.

I came to the conclusion, I wouldn't be able to drive enough traffic to this blog , so I decided to not use Amazon links, in my posts. I may, however, decide to start using them, if I see a potential increase in views.

All in all, I still intend to use this, and may even decide to post reviews here.  But till then, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment